WELCOME ALOHA UNITED WAY COMMUNITY CHAMPIONS!
Thank you for serving as your company's Campaign Coordinators. To ensure your campaign is a success, please use our step-by-step Coordinator Toolkit. All of the materials listed below can be copied, reproduced, or used as a starting point for your own creations.
You will also find JPG versions of the Aloha United Way (AUW) and 211 logos for use on printed materials and online communications. Please note that when utilizing our logos, please comply with our AUW Brand Guidelines. To download the logos, click on the preferred image below and it will lead you to a larger image that automatically downloads.
AUW staff is always here to support you. For questions, please contact Emmaly Calibraro at 808-543-2204 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pledge Forms (Please Download)
- General/Employee Pledge Form (Includes payroll deduction option)
- State Pledge Form (State employees only)
- City and County Pledge Form
- Direct Mail Pledge Form
- Designation Pledge Form
- Tocqueville Society Pledge Form
AUW Deposit Sheets (Please Download)
- 2022 City and County Deposit Slip
- 2022 DOE/UH/State Deposit Sheet
- 2022 Deposit Sheet
- 2022 DOE and State Deposit Sheet Instructions
- 2022 Deposit Slip Instructions
2022 Campaign Materials
- Annual Campaign Flyer
- Coordinator Toolkit
- Nonprofit Partner Agency List
- Nonprofit Partner Agency Booklet
- AUW ALICE Flyer
- 211 Info Flyer
- 211 Fact Sheet
- 211 Poster
- Society of Young Leaders
- Women United
- Tocqueville Society
Aloha United Way Full-Color ( JPG | PNG | EPS | Reverse PNG )