BE PART OF OUR TEAM
At Aloha United Way, we are determined to build a better, more connected community for all. We work efficiently and collaboratively to develop effective solutions to our communities most pressing issues. We believe that each of us has the ability to create significant change in our community and that we have the ability to inspire others to do so as well.
Our team is the heart and soul of our company and every experience that we provide to our donors, our partner agencies and our community. Employees are empowered and encouraged to think creatively and outside of the box in all that we do to make a positive impact. We are a place that is continually evolving and where motivated, passionate and caring employee’s thrive. Our culture embraces people’s diverse perspectives and creates a positive environment where everyone belongs.
If you’re seeking a work environment that values your passion, new perspectives and a desire to make a positive impact in our community, and looking for a place that encourages big thinkers and fresh ideas, then you’re someone we want.
We are currently accepting resumes from qualified candidates for the open positions listed below. Interested candidates should submit a resume along with a detailed cover letter highlighting their qualifications and salary requirement to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Responsible for day to day operations of the ALICE collective impact
- Conducts detailed research related to initiative direction and opportunities
- Provides input to the ALICE grant proposal process
- Develops strategies for data collection and management
- Supports proposal submission, management, and reporting in e-CImpact
- Manages and facilitates implementation of ALICE programming
- Interfaces with grantees and key stakeholders
- Internal and external coordination and facilitation of grantee convenings and other stakeholder meetings
- Develops meeting agendas
- Maintains grantee files and related documentation assuring timely data submissions and responses to initiative information needs
- Develops and maintains database of grantee performance metrics
- Analyzes and organizes the necessary data to assess grantee performance
- Provides feedback to and works collaboratively with grantees to resolve questions and issues
- Reports on grantee and initiative outcomes
- Collaborates with Finance to manage and track initiative expenditures
- Collaborates with Marketing to increase visibility of ALICE initiatives
- Drafts grants-related content for website and various internal and external documents.
- Provides back office administrative support as needed
- Backup support for key department functions as assigned
- Organizes, prepares, attends, facilitates, and reports on meetings as required.
- Assists with programs, services and projects as assigned
Provides training and orientation for various constituencies.
Performs other duties as required.
Administrative Assistant - Fundraising and Major Gifts
PRIMARY PURPOSE: Under the direct supervision of the Vice President, Fundraising/Major Gifts, provides general services in support of the Communications Department and other areas of Aloha United Way operations.
- Provides general administrative support to the Fundraising/Major Gifts Department to include department mail, file management, assistance with special projects.
- Campaign assistance to include mail merges, report envelopes and assistance as needed with payroll deduction files.
- Coordinates and manages mailroom operations including processing of mail and record keeping of usage.
- Provides messenger/courier services as needed including daily run to bank for pickup or drop-off.
- Provides bulk copying services to the organization as needed.
- Manages and oversees general office equipment supplies.
- Provides clerical support to the Marketing & Communications on an as-needed basis and as approved by immediate supervisor.
- Provides primary backup in manning the receptionist desk.
- Responsible for the creation, coordination and execution of donor thank you letters.
- Responsible for the coordination and booking of valet service
- Supports a positive team environment through active participation in team-related activities.
- Assists with moving of furniture, office equipment and other bulky and heavy items.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Medical, Vision, Dental, Prescription drug & Flex Spending benefits
Group Life & Long-Term Care insurances
Short-term & Long-term disability benefits
401(k) Retirement Plan
Employee Assistance Program
Paid Time Off (PTO) Plans -vacation, sick & holidays
Civic Duty and Military Leaves
Parking or Bus Pass
Business Perks & Discounts
Tuition Discounts at accredited universities