The Donor Choice program is an elite collective of nonprofit agencies who impact change in our community and are eligible to receive workplace giving campaign funding as organized by Aloha United Way.
As an Aloha United Way partner agency and member of Donor Choice, you’ll have access to exclusive funding opportunities and volunteers. Your agency will receive greater public awareness and marketing opportunities, as well as access to new donors and clients. Learning and development opportunities mean you’ll never stop growing. So, if you’ve never applied to become an AUW nonprofit partner, consider this your invitation. Partners receive more funding, support, and opportunities to fulfill their mission.
Although the 2023 Donor Choice application is now closed, check out the numerous benefits your organization could enjoy in 2024:
- Workplace Giving Campaigns help raise millions of dollars in unrestricted funds. AUW works with more than 1,400 workplaces to generate sustainable, long-term support by facilitating payroll deductions, individual, and corporate gifts.
- The Combined Federal Campaign (CFC) grants access to hundreds of thousands of federal employees who donate millions of dollars annually. AUW nonprofit partners have access to those funds and receive a special 5-digit donation code.
- Apply for grants in AUW impact areas
- ALICE, Safety Net, Community Care Fund
- Connection to AUW affinity groups: Society of Young Leaders, Tocqueville Society, Women United
- Receive donations from online giving platforms
Partner agencies receive 100% of every donation made to their organization through Aloha United Way. No administrative or processing fees are ever taken.
Exposure & marketing
- Visible to more than 1,400 workplaces via printed and online materials
- Featured on AUW social media channels
- Speaking opportunities
- Participate in community events
- Share your impact story online at AUW.org and in-person
Volunteers & advocates
- Access volunteers, including large corporate groups
- Promote events
- Participate in the annual holiday wish list program
- Generate in-kind donations
Learn, network and develop
- Attend networking events and make new connections
- Access free workshops, seminars, other learning opportunities
- Participate in AUW capacity-building series
- Particpate in collective impact convenings specific to your area of expertise and collaborate for greater impact