Aloha United Way supports 300+ local nonprofit organizations that deliver a wide range of services to the Hawaii community. The community places their trust in us to ensure all our nonprofit partners are fully vetted as financially sound agencies delivering services effectively and efficiently to support the community needs.
If you are interested in becoming a partner agency, Aloha United Way accepts applications in the fall from nonprofit organizations interested in becoming a partner agency, as well as current partner agencies wishing to renew their partnership with AUW. Aloha United Way does not charge any administrative fees for processing applications or donor designations.
Donor Choice Partner Agency Applications Accepted for the 2022 Campaign Year:
November 8, 2021, to December 6, 2021.
All applications are hosted on e-CImpact. Current and returning partner agencies may login using their existing credentials. If you have forgotten your credentials, please click “Forgot your password?” or Impact@auw.org New agencies must create a new e-CImpact account.
Application Portal - eCImpact
Please click on the following links for tools to assist with the application process.
- The Application Manual contains detailed information on e-CImpact and how to complete your application.
Video Tutorial 1
- Accessing e-CImpact
- Registering your new agency in e-CImpact
- Navigating the e-CImpact homepage
- Managing agency contacts in e-CImpact
- Accessing the Partner Agency Application
Video Tutorial 2: The e-CImpact User Interface
- Page 1: Agency Information
- Page 2: Contact Information
- Page 3: Certifications & Compliance
Video Tutorial 3
- Page 4: Campaign Materials
- Page 5: EFT Information
Video Tutorial 4
- Page 6: Three Year Financial Information
- Page 7: Financial Narrative (optional)
- Page 8: Use of Local Funds by Agencies with National or Regional Affiliation
- Page 9: Executive Director’s Electronic Signature
- Page 10: Application Attachments
- Submitting your Application