Aloha United Way's Partner Agency program is a collective of over 250 Nonprofit Agencies on Oʻahu who impact change in our community. Aloha United Way's mission is to elevate the entire social system of Hawaiʻi, and when you join us as a Partner Agencey, we work cooperatively to amplify our collective community impact.
As a leading example for a more resilient Hawaiʻi, our goals are to be a Partner in community impact; an Advocate for better policy and practice; a Resource that bridges community to services; a Connector of forward-thinkers and do-gooders; and an Amplifier to all voices, especially the ones seldom heard. Learn more about how we impact our community.
As an Aloha United Way Partner Agency, you’ll have access to exclusive funding opportunities, events, organization growth opportunities, and AUW's network of donors, advocators, and volunteers. Your agency will receive greater public awareness and marketing opportunities, as well as access to new donors and clients. Learning and development opportunities mean you’ll never stop growing. So, if you’ve never applied to become an AUW nonprofit partner, consider this your invitation. Partners receive more funding, support, and opportunities to fulfill their mission.
- Workplace Giving Campaigns help raise millions of dollars in unrestricted funds. AUW works with more than 1,400 workplaces to generate sustainable, long-term support by facilitating payroll deductions, individual, and corporate gifts.
- The Combined Federal Campaign (CFC) grants access to hundreds of thousands of federal employees who donate millions of dollars annually. AUW nonprofit partners have access to those funds and receive a special 5-digit donation code.
- Apply for grants in AUW impact areas
- ALICE, Safety Net, Community Care Fund
- Connection to AUW affinity groups: Society of Young Leaders, Tocqueville Society, Women United
- Receive donations from online giving platforms
Exposure & marketing
Download: 2023 Partner Agency List
Condensed list of all partner agencies with designation numbers and AUW Impact Areas.
Download: 2023 Partner Agency Booklet
The Booklet contains a short description of each agency in addition to what is listed above.
- Visible to more than 1,400 workplaces via printed and online materials
- Featured on AUW social media channels
- Speaking opportunities
- Participate in community events
- Share your impact story online at AUW.org and in-person
Volunteers & advocates
- Access volunteers, including large corporate groups
- Promote events
- Participate in the annual holiday wish list program
- Generate in-kind donations
Learn, network, and develop
- Attend networking events and make new connections
- Access free workshops, seminars, other learning opportunities
- Participate in AUW capacity-building series
- Participate in collective impact convenings specific to your area of expertise and collaborate for greater impact