An Aloha United Way workplace campaign benefits both your company and your community in many ways:
- Increases employee morale and teamwork
- Provides an easy and convenient way for your employees to give back to the community
- Maximizes the impact of your employees’ gifts
- Educates employees about giving opportunities, allowing them to make informed giving decisions
- Provides information about services like Aloha United Way’s 211 Statewide Resource Helpline and Get Connected volunteer program enabling employees to access these services for themselves, friends and families
- Community and media recognition
- Tax benefits
To find out if your company runs an Aloha United Way campaign, please contact your Human Resources Department.
If you are interested in starting a campaign at your company, please contact Mel Colquitt at (808) 543-2243 or email@example.com.