Our workplace campaign partners are highly valued and play a critical role in our mission to bring people together to create positive and lasting change in our community. Join the more than 1400 companies, organizations and government agencies running workplace campaigns that help Aloha United Way raise money each year. Our philosophy is that giving is voluntary, personal, and from the heart. The Aloha United Way workplace campaign provides those who are willing and able, a safe and transparent way to support nonprofit organizations and community initiatives. Aloha United Way is a connector, amplifier, advocate and resource that addresses our most pressing needs. Every year, the campaign is about "YOU." YOU make a difference by choosing to be involved for change. #Changetomorrowtoday
Benefits of running an Aloha United Way Workplace Campaign
An Aloha United Way workplace campaign benefits both your company and your community in many ways:
- Increases employee morale and teamwork
- Provides an easy and convenient way for your employees to give back to the community
- Maximizes the impact of your employees’ gifts
- Educates employees about giving opportunities, allowing them to make informed giving decisions
- Provides information about services like Aloha United Way’s 211 Statewide Resource Helpline and Get Connected volunteer program enabling employees to access these services for themselves, friends and families
- Community and media recognition
- Tax benefits
To find out if your company runs an Aloha United Way campaign, please contact your Human Resources Department.
If you are interested in starting a campaign at your company, please contact Mel Colquitt at (808) 543-2243 or email@example.com.