Dedicated to creating a world full of opportunity for everyone, Women United® focuses on education, poverty prevention and safety net, the building blocks for a better life for women who have been leading the way for their communities since time immemorial. Tackling the issues that matter most and empowering one another to leverage our passions, ideas, expertise and resources to transform the very conditions in which people live.
2022 Chocolate, Champagne, and Couture, For-A-Cause Highlights
Our Impact & Past Grant Recipients
- The Aloha Medical Mission Welcome Smile Program (2021): Helps the most vulnerable women in our society, by providing free restorative and preventive dental care, helping to transform these women's physical appearance in the hopes of regaining their self-confidence, promoting their well-being, and empowering them to find gainful employment.
- IHS Holomua Na Wahine Program (2021): Encourages IHS' female staff to pursue post-secondary education, consider education as a part of ongoing career development planning, and see college as an attainable long-term outcome.
- Aloha United Way COVID-19 Rent & Utility Assistance Program: For female led households (2020) Created to help Hawai'i residents who are financially affected by the pandemic and who had fallen behind on their utilities payments.
- Domestic Violence Action Center
- Waikiki Health
- Child & Family Service
- Healthy Mothers Healthy Babies Coalition of Hawaii
- Catholic Charities Hawai‛i
Join Women United
Be part of a community of like-minded women who contribute their personal passions, best ideas, and unique strengths to the mission of building a stronger community:
- Opportunities to share your expertise and talents on committees and through volunteering
- Invitations to events where you can network and build connections with like-minded women and community leaders
- You create powerful, lasting change through an internationally recognized group of dedicated female philanthropists
- Your investment directly impacts women and children of Hawaii for their entire lives, ensuring they're on a path to success