Each fall, Aloha United Way accepts applications from nonprofit organizations interested in becoming a partner agency as well as current partner agencies who wish to renew their partnership with AUW. Donor Choice Partner Agency Applications for the 2020 Campaign year will be available from October 15th, 2019, to November 15th, 2019.
Click here for the minimum qualifications for an agency to be considered as a partner.
Aloha United Way does not charge any administrative fees for processing applications or donor designations.
Please see the videos below for guidance on navigating e-CImpact and submitting your Partner Agency Application.
- Accessing e-CImpact
- Registering your new agency in e-CImpact
- Navigating the e-CImpact homepage
- Managing agency contacts in e-CImpact
- Accessing the Partner Agency Application
- The e-CImpact user interface
- Page 1: Agency Information
- Page 2: Contact Information
- Page 3: Certifications & Compliance
- Page 4: Campaign Materials
- Page 5: EFT Information
- Page 6: Three Year Financial Information
- Page 7: Financial Narrative (optional)
- Page 8: Use of Local Funds by Agencies with National or Regional Affiliation
- Page 9: Executive Director’s Electronic Signature
- Page 10: Application Attachments
- Submitting your Application