WHO IS A COMMUNITY EXECUTIVE?
A Community Executive is an employee who is a self-starter, a role model in an organization or a highly motivated individual hired through sponsorship support for the campaign season.
BENEFITS TO EMPLOYEES?
- Attain comprehensive sales, project management and presentation skills
- Enhanced communication, leadership, problem-solving and time management capabilities
- Increased knowledge of community issues
- Strengthened networks by connecting with local business leaders
- Developed competitive edge in the workplace
BENEFITS TO YOUR COMPANY
- Boosts company visibility and strengthens its external business network as the Community Executive develops relationships with hundreds of companies and community leaders
- Recognition as a leader in improving our community
- Increased employee leadership and advanced professional skills
- Loan one or more of your organization’s employees to Aloha United Way during our Pacesetter Campaign and/or during our General Campaign
- Provide a sponsorship of $3,500 – $7,000 to hire a qualified candidate. Your financial sponsorship will enable Aloha United Way to hire one individual to represent your company during our campaign season. Sponsoring a Loaned Executive also sends a powerful message about your organization’s deep commitment to our community
For questions, please contact Mel Colquitt @ (808) 543-2243 or firstname.lastname@example.org.