Aloha United Way offers employees growth and development opportunities while giving back to our community through the Loaned Executive Program. Loaned Executives work as an extension of Aloha United Way’s staff to support workplace fundraising campaigns on Oahu. They complete the program with experience in business planning, time management, customer relationship management and public speaking skills.
WHO IS A LOANED EXECUTIVE?
A Loaned Executive is an employee who is a self-starter, a role model in an organization or a highly motivated individual hired through sponsorship support for the campaign season.
BENEFITS TO EMPLOYEES?
- Attain comprehensive sales, project management and presentation skills
- Enhanced communication, leadership, problem-solving and time management capabilities
- Increased knowledge of community issues
- Strengthened networks by connecting with local business leaders
- Developed competitive edge in the workplace
BENEFITS TO YOUR COMPANY
- Boosts company visibility and strengthens its external business network as the Loaned Executive develops relationships with hundreds of companies and community leaders
- Recognition as a leader in improving our community
- Increased employee leadership and advanced professional skills
- Loan one or more of your organization’s employees to Aloha United Way during our Pacesetter Campaign and/or during our General Campaign.
- Provide a sponsorship of $3,500 – $7,000 to hire a qualified candidate. Your financial sponsorship will enable Aloha United Way to hire one individual to represent your company during our campaign season. Sponsoring a Loaned Executive also sends a powerful message about your organization’s deep commitment to our community.
For questions, please contact Mel Colquitt @ (808) 543-2243 or firstname.lastname@example.org.