Partner agencies of Aloha United Way have access to numerous benefits, such as capacity-building trainings, volunteer coordination, news about opportunities, donations from the community, and more. AUW partner agencies also have the unique opportunity to participate in our annual workplace campaign.
- Click here for the minimum qualifications for an agency to be considered as a partner.
- Click here for information on how to become a partner agency of AUW.
- Click here for the 2019 Partner Agency Information and Resource Packet, which lists the resources available to partner agencies.
Through e-CImpact, agencies can submit applications and reports, edit agency contact information, and view grant opportunities. Click here to access e-CImpact.
- The Acknowledgement to Agency Report lists the individual names, contact information, and pledge amounts of your donors.
- The Donor Choice Payee Report by Organization lists the donors and contributions that make up the total amount deposited to your account each quarter.