Over 1,300 companies and organizations run workplace campaigns for Aloha United Way each year. Not only do workplace campaigns enhance corporate giving programs and provide tax benefits, they also build employee morale and a sense of teamwork by engaging employees in critical community issues.
Campaigns are held at small businesses and large corporations in a variety of industries ranging from finance to retail, construction to legal and more. The best workplace campaigns are fun and engaging and are a welcome part of a company’s annual calendar.
Benefits of an Aloha United Way Workplace Campaign
An Aloha United Way workplace campaign benefits both your company and your community in many ways:
- Increases employee morale and teamwork
- An easy and convenient way for your employees to give back to the community
- Maximizes the impact of your employees’ gifts
- Educates employees about giving opportunities, allowing them to make informed giving decisions
- Provides information about services like Aloha United Way’s 211, Volunteer Hawaii and Born Learning enabling employees to access these services for themselves, friends and families
- Community and media recognition
- Tax benefits
To find out if your company runs an Aloha United Way campaign, please contact your Human Resources Department.
If you are interested in starting a campaign at your company, please contact Mel Colquitt at 543-2243 or firstname.lastname@example.org.