In order to improve the quality of life for our communities, Aloha United Way provides funding to support substance abuse treatment to individuals suffering from drug and alcohol addiction. Our goal is to create a healthier and safer Hawaii by reducing drug use and crime through rehabilitation programs.
- Habilitat, Vocational Training Program
- Ku Aloha Ola Mau, Opioid Addiction Recovery Services
- Hina Mauka, Peer Recovery Support Services
- The Salvation Army Hawaiian & Pacific Islands Division, Addiction Treatment Services
- The Salvation Army Hawaiian & Pacific Islands Division, Family Treatment Services
- U.S. VETS