We believe that when a member of our community experiences crisis, we need to provide hope and support through a managed and integrated system of comprehensive services. We do that through our safety net.
WHY SAFETY NET?
We are cognizant that there are people today that must receive assistance to survive. Safety Net services help those in our community experiencing crisis or emergencies--those most at risk.
- Offer comprehensive medical care, mental health services, shelter, housing assistance, and other basic needs for homeless individuals and families
- Provide emergency food supply
- Shelter and protect victims of domestic violence, abuse, and human trafficking
- Support families affected by local disasters
- Provide treatment for persons with substance abuse problems
SAFETY NET PROGRAMS