Over 1,500 companies, organizations and government agencies run workplace campaigns for Aloha United Way each year. AUW's campaign offers individuals and businesses an easy, safe and impactful way to give back to our local community.
Workplace campaigns bring people together in their organizations to unite together to tackle our community's most pressing issues. Workplace campaigns are held at small businesses and large corporations in a variety of industries ranging from construction to banking.
Our philosophy is that giving is voluntary, personal and from the heart. The Aloha United Way workplace campaign provides those who are willing and able, a safe and transparent way to support their favorite nonprofit organizations and our community.
This year's campaign continues our theme of "Join the Movement." Join the Movement encourages people to take action, be an active part of creating change, to get involved, volunteer and donate. The campaign creates an opportunity for each and every one of us to come together and have a transformative impact in our community.
An Aloha United Way workplace campaign benefits both your company and your community in many ways:
- Increases employee morale and teamwork
- Provides an easy and convenient way for your employees to give back to the community
- Maximizes the impact of your employees’ gifts
- Educates employees about giving opportunities, allowing them to make informed giving decisions
- Provides information about services like Aloha United Way’s 211 Information and Referral Service and Get Connected volunteer program enabling employees to access these services for themselves, friends and families
- Community and media recognition
- Tax benefits
To find out if your company runs an Aloha United Way campaign, please contact your Human Resources Department.
If you are interested in starting a campaign at your company, please contact Mel Colquitt at (808) 543-2243 or email@example.com.