e-Pledge is a safe, secure and easy fundraising tool that makes giving easy! Incorporating e-Pledge as part of your workplace giving campaign helps you successfully promote eco-sustainability through online giving. By eliminating the use of paper pledge forms, you also help to save money allowing more dollars to go back into the community. e-Pledge is a more efficient and confidential way to run your campaign.
If your company already has an e-Pledge site set-up, for your donation to count towards your company's campaign you need to donate directly to that e-Pledge site and NOT through the Aloha United Way website donate page.
- Customize the general content of the web pages: logo, mission statement, special text, etc.
- Customize the appearance of the employee web pages: such as specifying the company logo, selecting a background color, or entering company-specific text. This co-branding can differ by company branch office, location, department, or be set globally.
- Upload employee data in the system and have the system automatically send employee sign-on information (ID and password) to each employee via e-mail.
CAMPAIGN COORDINATORS (CC) CAN:
- Print up-to-the-minute campaign management data, such as total amount pledged, number of donors, average gift, per capita gift, company defined goal, etc. for the current campaign as well as comparisons to previous campaigns, for each location and overall.
- Print lists of employees who have pledged, not pledged or have not yet responded.
- Print detailed pledge history of any employee.
- All reports are available in Adobe Acrobat or spreadsheet format.
EMPLOYEE DONORS CAN:
- Enter a pledge: Payroll, Credit Card, “Bill Me,” Cash, or Check.
- Enter a “no pledge this year” response. The system will record the fact that the employee has visited the web site but not pledged, and allows the coordinator (and the Campaigner) to view a list of employees who have recorded some response whether they have given or not, versus those who have not recorded any response.
- Enter designations if they choose to designate their donation to an Aloha United Way partner agency and or an impact area.
- View information about Aloha United Way agencies and link to their web site if available.
- View the overall status of his/her company’s campaign - both at the company level and at the location level.
- Review his/her account anytime - including gifts pledged through previous employers.
For more information on online pledging, please contact our Fundraising & Major Gifts Department at (808) 543-2261.