Thank you for joining our movement and running an Aloha United Way workplace campaign. It’s dedicated volunteers, like you, who help us to raise awareness about the important work we do to help millions of people in our island community.
The resources provided below are your toolkit. They will provide you with everything you need for running a successful and fun Aloha United Way workplace campaign. From logos to posters, fundraising ideas to our campaign video, these items will equip you with the information and items that you need to effectively fundraise within your organization to help our community.
All of the materials listed below can be copied, reproduced, or used as a starting point for your own creations. Pre-printed items such as brochures, posters, pledge forms, etc. can also be provided from Aloha United Way for use in your campaign.
Please Note: To download a PDF file, Word document, Movie or link to sections of our website, please click on the underlined links below. The documents provided in PDF format require Adobe® Acrobat Reader for viewing and printing.
For questions on any of the information in the toolkit, please contact Aloha United Way’s Campaign Department at (808) 543-2243.
Run a Workplace Campaign
Over 1,300 companies and organizations run campaigns for Aloha United Way each year. Not only do campaigns enhance corporate giving programs and provide tax benefits, they also build employee morale and a sense of teamwork by engaging employees in critical community issues.
Campaigns are held at small businesses and large corporations in a variety of industries ranging from construction to banking.
Benefits of an Aloha United Way Workplace Campaign
An Aloha United Way workplace campaign benefits both your company and your community in many ways:
- Increases employee morale and teamwork
- An easy and convenient way for your employees to give back to the community
- Maximizes the impact of your employees’ gifts
- Educates employees about giving opportunities, allowing them to make informed giving decisions
- Provides information about services like Aloha United Way’s 211, and Get Connected Hawaii enabling employees to access these services for themselves, friends and families
- Community and media recognition
- Tax benefits
To find out if your company runs an Aloha United Way campaign, please contact your Human Resources Department.
If you are interested in starting a campaign at your company, please contact Mel Colquitt at 543-2243 or email@example.com.
Running a Successful Campaign
Deposit Sheet Downloads
- AUW Deposit Sheet Instructions
- AUW Campaign Deposit Sheet
- AUW City and County Deposit Sheet
- AUW Department Of Education / State of Hawaii/ University Of Hawaii Deposit Sheet
- Aloha United Way Coordinator Toolkit
- Donor Choice Booklet
- #Jointhemovement brochure
- Education Infographic
- Poverty Prevention Infographic
- Safety Net Infographic
- Employee Pledge Form
- State Pledge Form (State Employees Only)
- Optional Donor Choice Form
- Tocqueville Society Pledge Form
Below you will find several versions of the Aloha United Way logo for use on printed documents and on websites. A JPG format is provided for your convenience. When utilizing our logo, it is very important for you to comply with our United Way Branding Guidelines. Please take the time to review these guidelines. To download these logos, click on the preferred image below and it will lead you to a larger image that automatically downloads.
If you require logo in a different format or if you have any questions, please contact the Marketing Department at 543-2201.
United Way Brand Guidelines
Aloha United Way Full Color Logo (CMYK)
Aloha United Way Full Color Logo (RGB)
Aloha United Way One Color Blue Logo
Aloha United Way One Color Black Logo