We are excited to announce that our President and CEO, Cindy Adams was selected as a Business Executive of the Year finalist of Pacific Edge magazine's fifth annual Business Achievement Awards. Winners will be announced at their awards gala on August 17, 2017.
Hosted by Element Media and Pacific Edge magazine, the gala will honor finalists decided by an independent panel comprised of five esteemed members of the business community. The nominations and the judging process was handled exclusively by Debra Hartley of Precision Admin Solutions.
The judges were:
- Gwen Yamamoto - Executive Director of Hawaii Green Infrastructure Authority
- Louis Darnell - Vistage World / Chair Executive Peer Advisory Board
- Jerry Pupillo - General Manager of Wet'n'Wild Hawaii
- Jeff Mikulina - CEO at Blue Planet Foundation
- Jane Sawyer - District Director at the U.S. Small Business Administration's Hawaii District Office
"The judging was extremely close this year,” said Debra Hartley, an independent and outside judging coordinator for the gala. “It was as tight as a third of a point between two of the nominees and there was a spread of less than three points between multiple award finalists.”
“We are delighted to recognize the impressive finalists in nine categories,” said Naomi Hazelton, co-founder of Element Media, Inc. and co-publisher of Pacific Edge magazine. “As a company, we strive to spotlight the most innovative and inspirational professionals and organizations in our community. We are looking forward to announcing our award winners at the gala next month and celebrating their achievements.”
Congratulations to all who were nominated!